Wednesday, May 22, 2013

High End Short Sale Homes in Brentwood TN and Franklin TN

couple of really nice homes as short sales.  one short sale home in Brentwood TN 37027 and the other short sale home in Franklin TN 37067

                                                  $999,900.00 in Franklin TN 37067
                                                  $625,000.00 approved short sale, bank approved price in Brentwood TN

looking for a great deal on a short sale in Brentwood TN or Franklin TN?

1 comment:

  1. Recently I bought a house for my parents and for that I had to deal with one of Williamson county real estate consultants. I must say I was quite happy with their services and were among professional agents I ever came across. I hope my parents love this home as I invested a lot of money for them.

    ReplyDelete